Havas Worldwide London names Somers as MD
Havas Worldwide London has hired Leo Burnett's head of account management, Emily Somers, as its first managing director.
Havas: Lidstone and Somers
Somers will take responsibility for some senior client relationships and will report to Havas Worldwide London’s chief executive, Russ Lidstone. She will work alongside the strategy director, Anthony Edwards.
At Leo Burnett since 2009, Somers was a client services director on McDonald’s.
As part of the changes, Gareth Davies, the head of account management, has been promoted to client services director at Havas Worldwide London. Davies has led the Reckitt Benckiser, Citroën and EDF Energy accounts since joining six years ago.
Lidstone said: "We have a wealth of talent at Havas Worldwide London, and it’s great to be able to recognise this by promoting Gareth into a broader agency management role and to strengthen it by bringing someone with Emily’s calibre into the agency as managing director."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End