Havas Worldwide London names Somers as MD
Havas Worldwide London has hired Leo Burnett's head of account management, Emily Somers, as its first managing director.
Havas: Lidstone and Somers
Somers will take responsibility for some senior client relationships and will report to Havas Worldwide London’s chief executive, Russ Lidstone. She will work alongside the strategy director, Anthony Edwards.
At Leo Burnett since 2009, Somers was a client services director on McDonald’s.
As part of the changes, Gareth Davies, the head of account management, has been promoted to client services director at Havas Worldwide London. Davies has led the Reckitt Benckiser, Citroën and EDF Energy accounts since joining six years ago.
Lidstone said: "We have a wealth of talent at Havas Worldwide London, and it’s great to be able to recognise this by promoting Gareth into a broader agency management role and to strengthen it by bringing someone with Emily’s calibre into the agency as managing director."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)