London & Partners in hunt for creative shop
London & Partners, the capital's promotional body, is looking for an agency to create a campaign promoting .london as a domain name.
Johnson: promises "ultimate association" with city for .london domain holders
Both advertising and digital agencies have been approached about the brief. A spokesman for London & Partners confirmed the pitch and said: "We want to ensure we convey the benefits of Dot London to as many of the capital’s businesses as possible."
Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, has said companies that buy the .london suffix for their website will have the "ultimate association" with the city. The money earned will be invested in the capital.
In July, London & Partners appointed The Brooklyn Brothers as its ad agency after a five-way pitch.
It is understood that The Brooklyn Brothers is not pitching for the .london brief.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london