London & Partners in hunt for creative shop
London & Partners, the capital's promotional body, is looking for an agency to create a campaign promoting .london as a domain name.
Johnson: promises "ultimate association" with city for .london domain holders
Both advertising and digital agencies have been approached about the brief. A spokesman for London & Partners confirmed the pitch and said: "We want to ensure we convey the benefits of Dot London to as many of the capital’s businesses as possible."
Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, has said companies that buy the .london suffix for their website will have the "ultimate association" with the city. The money earned will be invested in the capital.
In July, London & Partners appointed The Brooklyn Brothers as its ad agency after a five-way pitch.
It is understood that The Brooklyn Brothers is not pitching for the .london brief.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London