Brazilian barber is haunted by the ghost of Paolo Rossi
A Brazilian barber is reminded of his darkest footballing memories when he realises that his customer is none other than Paolo Rossi, the Italian footballer who scored a hat-trick against Brazil at the World Cup in 1982.
Visa: World Cup sponsor's campaign evokes footballing memories
In the clever spot by World Cup sponsor Visa, the barber only realises the identity of his customer when he hands over his payment card. The ad ends with the twist that his next customer is none other than France legend Zinedine Zidane, who got the better of Brazil at the 1998 and 2006 FIFA World Cups.
Client: Adrian Farina, head of marketing, Latin American & Caribbean
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London