Brazilian barber is haunted by the ghost of Paolo Rossi
A Brazilian barber is reminded of his darkest footballing memories when he realises that his customer is none other than Paolo Rossi, the Italian footballer who scored a hat-trick against Brazil at the World Cup in 1982.
Visa: World Cup sponsor's campaign evokes footballing memories
In the clever spot by World Cup sponsor Visa, the barber only realises the identity of his customer when he hands over his payment card. The ad ends with the twist that his next customer is none other than France legend Zinedine Zidane, who got the better of Brazil at the 1998 and 2006 FIFA World Cups.
Client: Adrian Farina, head of marketing, Latin American & Caribbean
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London