Underwater 'wonders of the world' competition shows off waterproof Sony Xperia Z1
Water-based "wonders of the world" are brought to life with an interactive game featuring images taken by Discovery Channel's Ed Stafford with the waterproof Xperia Z1 camera.
Players are invited to guess the hidden water-based locations via clues that will be spread on social media sites, radio and a microsite to stand the chance to win a trip to each of the destinations.
Agency: Billington Cartmell
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire