Underwater 'wonders of the world' competition shows off waterproof Sony Xperia Z1
Water-based "wonders of the world" are brought to life with an interactive game featuring images taken by Discovery Channel's Ed Stafford with the waterproof Xperia Z1 camera.
Players are invited to guess the hidden water-based locations via clues that will be spread on social media sites, radio and a microsite to stand the chance to win a trip to each of the destinations.
Agency: Billington Cartmell
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trainee Specialist Marketing Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager: Experiential for Urban Sports / Streetwear Brand Rocket Recruitment £34,000 - 38,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Account / Client Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Southwark, London (Greater)
- Web Content Executive/SEO - Great Client-side Opportunity! ADLIB up to £30K, Dorset