Sienna Miller stars in film for Ford Mustang's European arrival
The sleek contours of the Ford Mustang's body are shown off in a short film starring Hollywood actor Sienna Miller to mark the car's arrival in Europe for the first time in almost 50 years.
Celebrity photographer Rankin directed the ad that angled light to present the vibrant red gloss of the car’s paintwork, which is accentuated by an all-black background.
Brand: Ford Mustang
Client: Mark Truby, vice president of communications and public affairs at Ford of Europe
Agency: The Full Service
Creatives: Rankin and Vicky Lawton
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)