Sienna Miller stars in film for Ford Mustang's European arrival
The sleek contours of the Ford Mustang's body are shown off in a short film starring Hollywood actor Sienna Miller to mark the car's arrival in Europe for the first time in almost 50 years.
Celebrity photographer Rankin directed the ad that angled light to present the vibrant red gloss of the car’s paintwork, which is accentuated by an all-black background.
Brand: Ford Mustang
Client: Mark Truby, vice president of communications and public affairs at Ford of Europe
Agency: The Full Service
Creatives: Rankin and Vicky Lawton
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london