BT head of brand strategy Richard Bowyer to depart for Great Ormond St
BT is seeking a new head of global brand strategy to replace incumbent Richard Bowyer, who is leaving the company to join children's charity Great Ormond St Hospital.
BT: 2013 TV campaign
Bowyer will depart the company later this month after three years at the company. His replacement will report into chief brand officer Suzi Williams.
A BT spokeswoman said the company is "thrilled" Bowyer is departing for "such a fantastic organisation" and claims his new role is a sign of its "brilliant track record of growing talent at BT".
She said: "The recent Power 100 included Sara Bennison, Catherine Kehoe, Amanda MacKenzie and Jan Gooding, all of whom cut their marketing teeth at BT."
BT hired Bowyer from the Central Office of Information (COI) in January 2011.
At the COI he acted as group strategy director and other previous positions include four years at the Department for Health and a year’s stint as a research analyst at Mintel.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...