Saatchi & Saatchi to launch Monthy Python reunion online
Saatchi & Saatchi has been appointed to manage the digital and social launch of next year's Monty Python live shows, without a pitch.
Mony Python: troupe reforms for shows at London’s O2 Arena next year
The agency will develop a digital content strategy to promote the ‘Monty Python Live (Mostly)’ shows, which will run for 10 nights at London’s O2 Arena in July 2014.
Saatchis plans to use social channels such as Reddit, Twitter, and Vine to take the Python brand online and reach new and existing audiences.
The agency plans to release new content for fans, along with previous material of the Pythons individually and as a group, to expand the cult comedy brand beyond the shows.
Ant Cauchi, digital director at Saatchi & Saatchi, said: "Great content is all about giving people what they want, when they want it and, importantly, how they want to see it. We can't wait to take the amazing content from the Pythons out to a global, online audience."
Tickets to the original six Monty Python reunion shows sold out in just 43.5 seconds when they were announced in July, leading the troupe to announce an additional four dates.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire