Saatchi & Saatchi to launch Monthy Python reunion online
Saatchi & Saatchi has been appointed to manage the digital and social launch of next year's Monty Python live shows, without a pitch.
Mony Python: troupe reforms for shows at London’s O2 Arena next year
The agency will develop a digital content strategy to promote the ‘Monty Python Live (Mostly)’ shows, which will run for 10 nights at London’s O2 Arena in July 2014.
Saatchis plans to use social channels such as Reddit, Twitter, and Vine to take the Python brand online and reach new and existing audiences.
The agency plans to release new content for fans, along with previous material of the Pythons individually and as a group, to expand the cult comedy brand beyond the shows.
Ant Cauchi, digital director at Saatchi & Saatchi, said: "Great content is all about giving people what they want, when they want it and, importantly, how they want to see it. We can't wait to take the amazing content from the Pythons out to a global, online audience."
Tickets to the original six Monty Python reunion shows sold out in just 43.5 seconds when they were announced in July, leading the troupe to announce an additional four dates.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London