Kia Motors Europe teams up with star comedians for six-part TV series
Kia Motors Europe has signed a deal with advertiser funded programming specialist A Brand Apart to produce a six-part international television series featuring star comedians, in the lead up to the 2014 Fifa World Cup in Brazil.
Kia Motors Europe: readies six-part TV series
Kia’s Road to Rio will star comedians Mark Watson, from BBC4’s 'We Need Answers', 'Argumental' and 'Mock the Week' and Henning Wehn, star of 'The Alternative Comedy Experience' and Dave’s 'One Night Stand'.
The series follows them as they drive through South America ahead of the biggest event in the world’s football calendar, culminating with a final episode taking place in Rio.
A Brand Apart has commissioned ITN Productions to make the show with filming commencing in January. Emma Read, ITN Productions’ head of factual & features, will be executive producer alongside Neil Osborne, chief executive of A Brand Apart Television.
Every episode transmitted will feature Kia branding in and around the show with digital online and in-store activities also being planned.
Under the arrangement with Kia, the series will be broadcast in more than 50 countries worldwide, including an exclusive partnership with UKTV channel Dave.
Other partners include Fox, TV New Zealand, CCTV China, DirectTV and One Australia.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire