Kids Company prints 3D Christmas toys for vulnerable children
Thousands of children will wake up on Christmas Day without a present, but a Soho-based toy shop is hoping to go some way to remedy this by printing 3D toys for vulnerable children.
Members of the public are being encouraged to text a £5 donation and select a toy design of their choice to be printed. Designs include two toys from Wallace and Gromit creators Aardman.
Participants can watch as machines create the toy they chose. They can then spread the word about the Print Happiness intiative on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #Printhappiness.
Brand: Kids Company
Client: Camila Batmanghelidjh, founder of Kids Company
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London