Kids Company prints 3D Christmas toys for vulnerable children
Thousands of children will wake up on Christmas Day without a present, but a Soho-based toy shop is hoping to go some way to remedy this by printing 3D toys for vulnerable children.
Members of the public are being encouraged to text a £5 donation and select a toy design of their choice to be printed. Designs include two toys from Wallace and Gromit creators Aardman.
Participants can watch as machines create the toy they chose. They can then spread the word about the Print Happiness intiative on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #Printhappiness.
Brand: Kids Company
Client: Camila Batmanghelidjh, founder of Kids Company
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London