Kids Company prints 3D Christmas toys for vulnerable children
Thousands of children will wake up on Christmas Day without a present, but a Soho-based toy shop is hoping to go some way to remedy this by printing 3D toys for vulnerable children.
Members of the public are being encouraged to text a £5 donation and select a toy design of their choice to be printed. Designs include two toys from Wallace and Gromit creators Aardman.
Participants can watch as machines create the toy they chose. They can then spread the word about the Print Happiness intiative on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #Printhappiness.
Brand: Kids Company
Client: Camila Batmanghelidjh, founder of Kids Company
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London