Wayne Hemingway singles out Coke's 'small world machines' as creative highlight of 2013
"Coca-Cola's Small World Machines uses simple, engaging technology to bridge a gap that anyone sensible knows needs bridging. It's an example of a brand expanding on a campaign ('Share a Coke') and making it politically and socially relevant."
The enmity between India and Pakistan is broken down using a Coca-Cola vending machine that acts as a live communications portal between the two nations.
"Small World Machines" encouraged people to put their differences aside and complete a friendly task including waving, touching hands or drawing a peace sign in order to receive a Coke.
Client: Jackie Jantos, global creative director, Coca-Cola.
Agency: Leo Burnett Chicago and Sydney.
Creative: Mark Tutssel.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London