Reckitt Benckiser reviews Finish, Air Wick and Clearasil ad accounts
Reckitt Benckiser, the global consumer goods company, is reviewing the creative advertising arrangements for three of its biggest brands, Finish, Air Wick and Clearasil.
Reckitt Benckiser: reviews creative ad arrangements for three of its power brands
Havas Worldwide is the incumbent on the dishwasher cleaner Finish, the air freshener brand Air Wick and the skin care range Clearasil, all of which Reckitt Benckiser terms "power brands".
The agency will be part of the pitch process, Reckitt Benckiser confirmed.
The review could result in the appointment of new creative agencies for the brands in addition to Havas Worldwide.
RB said in a statement: "RB continues to enjoy its successful relationship with Havas WW who will continue as the global creative agency for the other 14 power brands they currently support."
"Given the ambitions for these particular brands RB wants to explore new sources of creativity including potentially additional creative partners and has therefore decided to conduct a creative review."
David Wethey at Agency Assessments International is managing the review process.
Havas will continue to work on the other 14 Reckitt Benckiser brands it handles, including Durex.
This summer, Reckitt Benckiser announced a global review of media planning and buying for all of its brands, the review is still ongoing and involves the incumbents Zenith Media and Havas Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London