Campaign Viral Chart: Canadian airline's Christmas 'miracle' tops chart
WestJet, the Canadian airline, has risen rapidly through the chart this week to take top position with 833,115 shares across Facebook, Twitter and blogs.
WesJjet: Christmas-themed video tops this week's chart
The five-minute ad, created by Studio M, shows people scanning their boarding passes on the side of a huge Christmas present.
After they have scanned their pass, the screen on the side then shows a video of WestJet's Santa, who asks the customer what they most want for Christmas. Buying teams at their destination then buy and wrap gifts in time for their arrival.
In second place, YouTube's annual review of the year, created in-house, was shared 303,316 times this week.
Continuing its "Kobe vs. Messi" campaign, Turkish Airlines pitted the two sportsmen against each other in the "selfie shootout". The ad was shared 257,065 times in the last seven days.
Top of the chart for the last two weeks, Volvo Trucks "epic split" ad, featuring Jean Claude van Damme, has been shared 58,183 times this week and takes eighth place. Forsman & Bodenfors created the ad.
1. WestJet "Christmas miracle" by Studio M
833,115 shares this week
All time: 346,890 shares
2. YouTube "YouTube Rewind: what does 2013 say?" created in-house
303,316 shares this week
All time: 523,023 shares
3. Turkish Airlines "the selfie shootout" by Crispin Porter & Bogusky
257,065 shares this week
All time: 197,921 shares
4. Autoway "autoway" by BBDO J West
102,440 shares this week
All time: 1,578,459 shares
5. Kmart "show your joe" by Draftfcb
98,942 shares this week
All time: 104,523 shares
6. Pantene "#whipit #shinestrong" by BBDO Guerrero
70,329 shares this week
All time: 338,874 shares
7. Unilever "why bring a child into this world?" by DAVID Buenos Aires/Ogilvy & Mather London
59,807 shares this week
All time: 2,845,798 shares
8. Volvo Trucks "the epic split" by Forsman & Bodenfors
58,183 shares this week
All time: 86,606 shares
9. Sprint "at Sprint, everything's important" by Leo Burnett
57,309 shares this week
All time: 108,547 shares
10. Cartier "winter tale" created in-house
43,304 shares this week
All time: 109,688 shares
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London