What it would look like if Santa ran a modern distribution firm
The difficulties of fulfilling seasonal orders are brought into view in this online video showcasing a suspiciously familiar, 600-year-old family distribution business "Nick Saint Distribution".
The latest viral in EE’s "4GEE at Work" series shows the company’s CEO Nick Saint explaining how 4GEE has transformed the way they deliver gifts at Christmas.
Client: Spencer McHugh, director of brand, EE
Agency: Publicis Chemistry
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire