What it would look like if Santa ran a modern distribution firm
The difficulties of fulfilling seasonal orders are brought into view in this online video showcasing a suspiciously familiar, 600-year-old family distribution business "Nick Saint Distribution".
The latest viral in EE’s "4GEE at Work" series shows the company’s CEO Nick Saint explaining how 4GEE has transformed the way they deliver gifts at Christmas.
Client: Spencer McHugh, director of brand, EE
Agency: Publicis Chemistry
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester