Burberry joins Coca-Cola and Samsung with Piccadilly Circus placement
Burberry has become the first brand to advertise on a giant new screen at the iconic Piccadilly Lights display in central London, as it continues its push into outdoor media and pull back from print advertising.
Burberry's new ad at Piccadilly Lights
Burberry’s ad sits alongside long standing placements from Coca-Cola, McDonald’s and Samsung at a location that claims to be the UK's answer to New York's Times Square, and sees an estimated two million people pass through it every week.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire