Burberry joins Coca-Cola and Samsung with Piccadilly Circus placement
Burberry has become the first brand to advertise on a giant new screen at the iconic Piccadilly Lights display in central London, as it continues its push into outdoor media and pull back from print advertising.
Burberry's new ad at Piccadilly Lights
Burberry’s ad sits alongside long standing placements from Coca-Cola, McDonald’s and Samsung at a location that claims to be the UK's answer to New York's Times Square, and sees an estimated two million people pass through it every week.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall