House PR scoops MasterCard Brit Awards work
MasterCard has moved PR duties around its longstanding headline sponsorship of the Brit Awards from Kaper to House PR after a competitive pitch.
Brit Awards: MasterCard is in its 16th year as headline sponsor
The five-figure brief to bring the sponsorship and the brand's ongoing 'Priceless' campaign to life runs until the awards ceremony on 19 February 2014.
MasterCard reviews the account on an annual basis and Kaper handled last year's event. Kaper's work on the brand's Priceless London campaign is unaffected by the review.
House PR will work with MasterCard UK’s in-house comms team, led by head of comms Neil Henderson and comms manager Ked Mather. The House PR team will be headed by associate director Liana Mellotte.
Henderson said: "The Brits 2014 is the biggest music event of the year for MasterCard. House PR was part of a tough pitch and it demonstrated strong ideas, great team chemistry and vast experience on music events. We are looking forward to its energy and great coverage."
The annual music awards are held by the British Phonographic Industry and will feature performances by Katy Perry and Arctic Monkeys.
Ginny Paton, managing director at House PR, said: "Our music credentials, experience working with talent and our creativity will ensure a fresh approach to the sponsorship amplification."
Now in its 16th year, the sponsorship establishes MasterCard as the longest-running music sponsor in Europe.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading