Jobsite spoofs farcical behaviour of The Apprentice candidates
"In business I'm like a baboon, if you lock me up in a cage I get angry and start to throw my faeces around," says one candidate.
The outrageous and fatuous statements made by candidates in The Apprentice are sent up in this short film that aims to warn young job seekers away from the tactics used in the BBC TV show.
‘The Advantage’ campaign is supported by a microsite (www.jobsiteadvantage.co.uk) and comes as Jobsite.co.uk drops TV advertising as part of a strategy of targeting millennials through digital media.
Client: Sophie Relf, marketing director at Jobsite
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London