Jobsite spoofs farcical behaviour of The Apprentice candidates
"In business I'm like a baboon, if you lock me up in a cage I get angry and start to throw my faeces around," says one candidate.
The outrageous and fatuous statements made by candidates in The Apprentice are sent up in this short film that aims to warn young job seekers away from the tactics used in the BBC TV show.
‘The Advantage’ campaign is supported by a microsite (www.jobsiteadvantage.co.uk) and comes as Jobsite.co.uk drops TV advertising as part of a strategy of targeting millennials through digital media.
Client: Sophie Relf, marketing director at Jobsite
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire