Saatchi & Saatchi joins in the festivities with Christmas window display
Saatchi & Saatchi has recalled the iconic "pregnant man" ad for the agency's Christmas window display.
The display, in the window of Saatchi & Saatchi’s West End offices, puts a spin on the Christmas Nativity by showing a pregnant man riding on a donkey, accompanied by what we assume is a representation of Joseph.
The scene references Saatchi & Saatchi’s "pregnant man" poster, which was created as part of a campaign for the Health Education Council in 1970 to promote family planning. Well, if you want to get technical, the ad was actually created by Saatchi & Saatchi’s predecessor agency, Cramer Saatchi, but it’s still very much associated with the Saatchi name.
Junior creative team Anna Brailey and Ollie Jarrott designed the window display. Holly McCulloch sculpted the figures.
Saatchi & Saatchi is following in the footsteps of Wieden & Kennedy, which put up its own window display last week – a chocolate coin factory.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London