Adam Graham joins Cact.us consultancy
Adam Graham, the chief executive of BBDO agency Weapon7, is to leave the company after two years to join Cact.us, a consultancy offering advice to digital agencies, as a managing consultant.
Adam Graham: joins Cact.us from Weapon7 (photo credit: Colin Stout)
Cact.us offers consultancy and non-executive directors to agencies who need support to achieve their growth plans. Graham will lean on his decade-and-a-half of experience in agencies to help its clients build their businesses.
Since Graham joined Weapon7 in 2011, the agency has won clients including Bacardi UK, Headspace and Weve. He was previously a managing partner at Saint, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R’s digital agency.
Spencer Gallagher, the co-founder of Cact.us, said: "Adam’s depth of experience achieved over the past 15 years has been exceptional. His knowledge from working at all levels within an agency business, from independent to large group-owned, will give our clients valuable insights in order to further develop and scale their companies."
Matthew Robinson, a managing partner at Weapon7, will take on Graham’s responsibilities at Weapon7.
Robinson said: "It has been a pleasure working with Adam, he has been a leader and friend to the agency, and we wish him all the best in his new role."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London