Omnicom-Publicis £21.5bn merger on track for approval
The Omnicom-Publicis merger is set to gain EU regulatory approval, reports have suggested.
Reuters has reported sources claiming that that the $35.1bn (£21.5bn) merger, which must be approved by the EU competition authority by 9 January, will be cleared "unconditionally".
The merger would create the world's biggest advertising agency, with the United States, South Korea, Canada, India, Turkey and South Africa already giving approval for the deal.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire