Omnicom-Publicis £21.5bn merger on track for approval
The Omnicom-Publicis merger is set to gain EU regulatory approval, reports have suggested.
Reuters has reported sources claiming that that the $35.1bn (£21.5bn) merger, which must be approved by the EU competition authority by 9 January, will be cleared "unconditionally".
The merger would create the world's biggest advertising agency, with the United States, South Korea, Canada, India, Turkey and South Africa already giving approval for the deal.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London