Top ten ads of the week: Paco Rabanne's raunchy ad breaks into the chart
Counting down the ten most recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Argos has retained its stranglehold on the weekly ad recall chart, again dominated by big-budget pre-Christmas campaigns by grocery retailers such as Aldi, Asda and Sainsbury's.
Microsoft enters the chart at number seven with an ad for its Windows 8 operating system, while fragrance brand Paco Rabanne reached tenth spot with a raunchy ad showing a woman's clothing falling off every time a man clicks his fingers.
Agency/TV Buyer: CHI & Partners/Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: Mother London/OMD
Agency/TV Buyer: McCann Manchester/UM Manchester
Agency/TV Buyer: St Luke's/OMD
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/Carat
Brand: Currys/PC World
Agency/TV Buyer: M&C Saatchi/Walker Media
Brand: Microsoft Windows 8
Agency/TV Buyer: Crispin Porter & Bogusky/Universal McCann
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/ZenithOptimedia
Agency/TV Buyer: AMV BBDO/Mediacom
Brand: Paco Rabanne
Agency/TV Buyer: in-house/MPG Media Contacts
Adwatch research was conducted from 12 - 16 December 2013 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London