Hottest virals: Greenpeace sends a Christmas warning, plus Pantene and Colnago
The latest viral videos from Greenpeace, Pantene and Colnago
Greenpeace: issues Christmas climate change warning
Greenpeace - An urgent message from Santa
In this ad a sad but slightly scary Santa describes how the North Pole is becoming "intolerable and impossible" due to climate change. It promotes the site SaveSantasHome.org.
Pantene - Labels Against Women | #WhipIt #ShineStrong
Procter & Gamble’s Pantene dips its toe into equality with this film. The ad, by P&G's Philippines operation, examines the negative labels attached to women who do things like work late or take pride their appearance which are, in contrast, seen as positive if carried out by men.
Colnago - Road Bike Party 2 - Martyn Ashton
Trials legend Martyn Ashton suffered an accident during a display which left him paralysed from the waist down. He had been in the middle of filming a sequel to Road Bike Party two to promote the £15,000 Colnago C59 Disc but was able to rely on his trials rider friends Danny MacAskill and Chris Akrigg to finish the project.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading