Hottest virals: Greenpeace sends a Christmas warning, plus Pantene and Colnago
The latest viral videos from Greenpeace, Pantene and Colnago
Greenpeace: issues Christmas climate change warning
Greenpeace - An urgent message from Santa
In this ad a sad but slightly scary Santa describes how the North Pole is becoming "intolerable and impossible" due to climate change. It promotes the site SaveSantasHome.org.
Pantene - Labels Against Women | #WhipIt #ShineStrong
Procter & Gamble’s Pantene dips its toe into equality with this film. The ad, by P&G's Philippines operation, examines the negative labels attached to women who do things like work late or take pride their appearance which are, in contrast, seen as positive if carried out by men.
Colnago - Road Bike Party 2 - Martyn Ashton
Trials legend Martyn Ashton suffered an accident during a display which left him paralysed from the waist down. He had been in the middle of filming a sequel to Road Bike Party two to promote the £15,000 Colnago C59 Disc but was able to rely on his trials rider friends Danny MacAskill and Chris Akrigg to finish the project.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London