#Forward50: the 50 biggest trends driving the future of marketing
For marketers facing a seemingly unstoppable barrage of digital advances, keeping up with the pace of change in the market can feel like a full-time job in itself.
When so many of us suffer from this deep need for continuous information on the latest innovations, marketers are at risk of chasing what has already happened at the expense of long-term strategic and creative vision.
With this in mind, Marketing goes beyond the buzzwords to identify the trends that will affect marketers and consumers in 2014 and beyond.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire