#Forward50: the 50 biggest trends driving the future of marketing
For marketers facing a seemingly unstoppable barrage of digital advances, keeping up with the pace of change in the market can feel like a full-time job in itself.
When so many of us suffer from this deep need for continuous information on the latest innovations, marketers are at risk of chasing what has already happened at the expense of long-term strategic and creative vision.
With this in mind, Marketing goes beyond the buzzwords to identify the trends that will affect marketers and consumers in 2014 and beyond.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London