#Forward50: the 50 biggest trends driving the future of marketing
For marketers facing a seemingly unstoppable barrage of digital advances, keeping up with the pace of change in the market can feel like a full-time job in itself.
When so many of us suffer from this deep need for continuous information on the latest innovations, marketers are at risk of chasing what has already happened at the expense of long-term strategic and creative vision.
With this in mind, Marketing goes beyond the buzzwords to identify the trends that will affect marketers and consumers in 2014 and beyond.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Manager/Senior Brand Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment £45000 - £55000 Per Annum, South East (Home Counties)