Dogs Trust commissions artists to bring 'dog is for life' slogan to the street
Street artists Jim Vision, Teddy Baden and Barney Zadok have each created their own interpretation of the "A dog is forlLife, not just for Christmas" tagline to mark the slogan's 35th anniversary.
The street art at
Brand: Dogs Trust
Client: Clarissa Baldwin, chief executive of the Dogs Trust
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- E-Commerce Business Analyst Stopgap £300 - £400 per day + 6 month contract, South East England