Partners Andrews Aldridge bulks creative team with triple hire
Partners Andrews Aldridge has boosted its creative team with three new hires, including senior copywriter Scott Vaux-Nobes from CMW.
Scott Vaux-Nobes: joins Partners Andrews Aldridge
Vaux-Nobes will join PAA on 3 January. Copywriter Brooke Cutmore and art director Ana Ventura have also joined the agency, starting earlier this week. Cutmore joins from Creature London, where she was a creative, while Ventura joins from DrafFCB Lisbon.
All the new hires will report to creative director Paul Snoxell.
Vaux-Novbes has spent the past five years at CMW as a senior copywriter, working on accounts including Peugeot, M&A and Nivea.
CMW has proved a fertile hunting ground for PAA since it hired Martin Nieri – CMW’s London managing partner – as chief executive officer in 2011. In 2012, Nieri raided his former agency to hire business development director Paul Vallois as PAA’s managing partner.
In a statement, Snoxell said: "I’ve been a fan of Scott’s work for a while now…He has a top-notch creative mind and passion for making integrated work that’s progressive and provocative.
"Hiring Scott, along with young talent like Brooke and Ana, is another step forward for the agency as we build our strength in depth and expand our skills."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London