Motorola print ad changes colour at touch of a button
The ability to customise the Moto X smartphone is brought to life with a print ad in Wired magazine, which allows readers to change the colour of the phone in the ad by pressing the corresponding button at the bottom of the page.
Motorola: the Moto X smartphone
Motorola has created what it claims is "the world’s first interactive print ad" by inserting circuitry into a page made of polycarbonate paper that covers LED light pipes.
Client: Barry Smyth, global marketing director at Motorola
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London