Fake beans 'Haynes' proves not for astronauts in outer-space monster rampage
A fake ad for 'Haynes' beans shows the dangers of eating such high-in-fibre food when you're an astronaut trying to hide from a moon monster that's just squished your fellow explorers.
Monster attack: ad for Haynes fake beans brand has astronauts in peril
As an American moon landing expedition goes horribly wrong and a giant pink monster hungry for the kill jumps out of a crater, it is a tell-tale fart that gives away the hiding place of the last surviving astronaut.
Fake brand: Haynes
Director: Alvise Avati
Created by: visual effects studio Cinesite
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London