Good friends 'don't let friends smoke' - says e-cig brand
From pulling off pranks together and getting each other out of pub brawls to making a best man's speech, best friends look out for each other.
In this film from electric cigarette brand NJOY, the message is to look after friends’ health by getting them off tobacco and onto an alternative, claiming: "Everyone who loves you wishes you didn’t smoke. So do we."
Client: Geoff Vuletta, chief marketing officer
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)