Good friends 'don't let friends smoke' - says e-cig brand
From pulling off pranks together and getting each other out of pub brawls to making a best man's speech, best friends look out for each other.
In this film from electric cigarette brand NJOY, the message is to look after friends’ health by getting them off tobacco and onto an alternative, claiming: "Everyone who loves you wishes you didn’t smoke. So do we."
Client: Geoff Vuletta, chief marketing officer
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End