Good friends 'don't let friends smoke' - says e-cig brand
From pulling off pranks together and getting each other out of pub brawls to making a best man's speech, best friends look out for each other.
In this film from electric cigarette brand NJOY, the message is to look after friends’ health by getting them off tobacco and onto an alternative, claiming: "Everyone who loves you wishes you didn’t smoke. So do we."
Client: Geoff Vuletta, chief marketing officer
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)