Good friends 'don't let friends smoke' - says e-cig brand
From pulling off pranks together and getting each other out of pub brawls to making a best man's speech, best friends look out for each other.
In this film from electric cigarette brand NJOY, the message is to look after friends’ health by getting them off tobacco and onto an alternative, claiming: "Everyone who loves you wishes you didn’t smoke. So do we."
Client: Geoff Vuletta, chief marketing officer
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)