Mullerlight Mondays launches to brighten people's weeks
Muller is launching Mullerlight Mondays, a weekly reward scheme that aims to give consumers a "light lift" for the week ahead.
Mullerlight Mondays: offers some light relief from the working week
The new brand strategy revolves around a dedicated microsite, www.mullerlightmondays.co.uk, where consumers can register and enter competitions for the chance to win a range of prizes each week, from beauty kits to bouquets of flowers.
The work runs under the strapline, "Give your Mondays the kiss of life with Mullerlight... saving Mondays, every Monday. Better than a lifeguard", and features a hunky lifeguard running around on a beach.
In addition, Muller will send out a weekly newsletter featuring exclusive updates on new launches and updates on the brand's news, with a selection of "the latest must haves, beauty advice, diet information and gossip".
In April 2012 Muller Dairy appointed Michael Inpong as marketing director, following a tumultuous shake up of the company's management team, the exit of former marketing director Lee Rolston, and a £20m brand relaunch of Muller UK.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)