Mullerlight Mondays launches to brighten people's weeks
Muller is launching Mullerlight Mondays, a weekly reward scheme that aims to give consumers a "light lift" for the week ahead.
Mullerlight Mondays: offers some light relief from the working week
The new brand strategy revolves around a dedicated microsite, www.mullerlightmondays.co.uk, where consumers can register and enter competitions for the chance to win a range of prizes each week, from beauty kits to bouquets of flowers.
The work runs under the strapline, "Give your Mondays the kiss of life with Mullerlight... saving Mondays, every Monday. Better than a lifeguard", and features a hunky lifeguard running around on a beach.
In addition, Muller will send out a weekly newsletter featuring exclusive updates on new launches and updates on the brand's news, with a selection of "the latest must haves, beauty advice, diet information and gossip".
In April 2012 Muller Dairy appointed Michael Inpong as marketing director, following a tumultuous shake up of the company's management team, the exit of former marketing director Lee Rolston, and a £20m brand relaunch of Muller UK.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)