Patrick Hanson-Lowe takes EACA role
Patrick Hanson-Lowe, the Publicis UK chief marketing officer, has been named chairman of the international agencies council of the European Association of Communication Agencies.
Patrick Hanson-Lowe: becomes chairman of the international agencies council of the EACA
The Brussels-based EACA represents advertising and media agencies within the EU and beyond. It promotes the value and relevance of advertising across the continent and encourages co-operation between agencies, advertising and media within European advertising bodies.
The council that Hanson-Lowe will chair comprises the pan-European operations of DDB Europe, Grey EMEA, Innocean Worldwide Europe, JWT, Leo Burnett, M&C Saatchi, McCann Worldgroup, Media Consulta, Ogilvy & Mather EAME, Publicis Worldwide, Saatchi & Saatchi, TBWA\ and Y&R Brands.
Hanson-Lowe’s agency career spans spells at Saatchi & Saatchi, where he worked on the Conservative Party account, and Bates Dorland, where he was a board director. He later ran 141’s Allied Domecq account.
He was appointed to the newly created role of chief marketing officer at Publicis in October 2011, having been a worldwide account director for seven years. He was recently appointed a governor of the History of Advertising Trust.
He said: "As we emerge from recession, there is much to be done to encourage consistent high standards throughout the ad industry. The challenge is to bring the excellent work being done at EU level to a wider agency audience."
Dominic Lyle, the EACA’s director general, said: "Publicis has been a long-term supporter of the EACA and Patrick is bringing a fresh, dynamic perspective to our European activities.
"As the industry develops, it’s really important for bodies such as the EACA to remain ahead of the curve."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London