Kia hires VW marketer Mark Hopkins to lead UK team
Kia Motors has appointed Volkswagen marketer Mark Hopkins to the position of UK marketing director, as it looks to maintain its recent growth.
Mark Hopkins: new Kia UK marketing director
Shabsogh said: "[
"I am really looking forward to working with the team to build even more innovative, open and creative marketing ideas which will further drive the brand forward."
Kia enjoyed a fairly successful 2013, with
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)