Kia hires VW marketer Mark Hopkins to lead UK team
Kia Motors has appointed Volkswagen marketer Mark Hopkins to the position of UK marketing director, as it looks to maintain its recent growth.
Mark Hopkins: new Kia UK marketing director
Shabsogh said: "[
"I am really looking forward to working with the team to build even more innovative, open and creative marketing ideas which will further drive the brand forward."
Kia enjoyed a fairly successful 2013, with
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire