Kia hires VW marketer Mark Hopkins to lead UK team
Kia Motors has appointed Volkswagen marketer Mark Hopkins to the position of UK marketing director, as it looks to maintain its recent growth.
Mark Hopkins: new Kia UK marketing director
Shabsogh said: "[
"I am really looking forward to working with the team to build even more innovative, open and creative marketing ideas which will further drive the brand forward."
Kia enjoyed a fairly successful 2013, with
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London