Kia hires VW marketer Mark Hopkins to lead UK team
Kia Motors has appointed Volkswagen marketer Mark Hopkins to the position of UK marketing director, as it looks to maintain its recent growth.
Mark Hopkins: new Kia UK marketing director
Shabsogh said: "[
"I am really looking forward to working with the team to build even more innovative, open and creative marketing ideas which will further drive the brand forward."
Kia enjoyed a fairly successful 2013, with
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)