Kia hires VW marketer Mark Hopkins to lead UK team
Kia Motors has appointed Volkswagen marketer Mark Hopkins to the position of UK marketing director, as it looks to maintain its recent growth.
Mark Hopkins: new Kia UK marketing director
Shabsogh said: "[
"I am really looking forward to working with the team to build even more innovative, open and creative marketing ideas which will further drive the brand forward."
Kia enjoyed a fairly successful 2013, with
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)