Nationwide marketing boss Andy McQueen set to depart
Nationwide customer strategy and marketing director Andy McQueen is to leave the building society, after nearly three years in the role.
Andy McQueen: leaving in March
McQueen, who took up the role in April 2011, oversaw the development of Nationwide’s "On Your Side" marketing campaign with ad agency 18 Feet & Rising, attempting to position the brand as an alternative to the
It is not know if he has another job to go to.
Leonard most recently held the position of director of marketing, digital and customer experience at West Bromwich Building Society.
Chris Rhodes, Nationwide’s executive director for group retail, said: "I would like to thank Andy for the contribution he has made to Nationwide and we wish him well for the future."
Last June, Nationwide’s head of brands and marketing Alastair Pegg departed to take up the position of head of engagement marketing at energy provider Npower.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)