Tribal Worldwide London promotes Simon Poett to ECD
Tribal Worldwide London has promoted Simon Poett, a creative director at the agency, to the role of executive creative director, replacing Chris Baylis.
Simon Poett: becomes executive creative director at Tribal Worldwide London
Poett will be responsible for the integrated agency’s creative direction and its 20-strong creative department. He will report to the managing director, Tom Roberts.
He was at Tribal Worldwide as a creative director from August 2012 and looked after the creative work for clients including O2 Ireland and O2 Business, and developed work for brands such as Volkswagen and Adidas Originals.
Poett was previously at Iris Worldwide from 2002 until 2011, rising to deputy creative director, before leaving to join the production studio Specialmoves as a creative director.
Roberts said: "Simon is an inspirational leader who has been instrumental in taking our creative product to the next level during the past year. He has most recently overseen exceptional work for O2, Adidas Originals and the innovative ‘Play the Road’ collaboration with Underworld for the Volkswagen GTI.
"Simon was the natural choice for ECD. He is already an established member of the management team and will continue to inspire our clients, solidify the agency’s team of talented creatives and enable us to continue to realise our ambitions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire