What is the UK's most emotional ad?
Many people will feel a little fragile at some point during January - it's a tough month.
After all, the weather is lousy, you have to readjust to work after the Christmas break. And while many people will feel guilty about their festive excesses, some will have already broken their New Year’s resolutions to counter the pervading gloom.
With all these emotions bubbling at the surface, what better time to ask: what is the UK’s most moving ad? Which TV spot always has you reaching for the tissues, or making awkward excuses about having something in your eye?
Below is the shortlist of ads made by UK agencies and a poll to register your vote for Britain’s weepiest ad.
Oxo "last supper"
BBC "perfect day"
Channel 4 "meet the superhumans"
Cesar "love them back"
John Lewis "always a woman"
P&G "thank you mamma"
Aviva "holiday packing"
Hovis "go on lad"
Sussex Safer Roads "embrace life"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London