Schwartz visualises the sound of taste with several tonnes of herbs and spices
Several tonnes of herbs and spices, ranging from black peppercorns to cinnamon powder, are rigged to explode in perfect sync to music for spice company Schwartz.
Each explosion represents an individual piano note or chord in an original score by DJ and producer MJ Cole, to dramatise the "intense" sensory effect of Schwartz’s new product ‘Flavour Shots’.
Client: Jeremy Shute, EMEA vice-president of marketing at Schwartz
Agency: Grey London
Creatives: Nils Leonard, Andy Lockley, Pauline Ashford and Mike Kennedy
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England