Schwartz visualises the sound of taste with several tonnes of herbs and spices
Several tonnes of herbs and spices, ranging from black peppercorns to cinnamon powder, are rigged to explode in perfect sync to music for spice company Schwartz.
Each explosion represents an individual piano note or chord in an original score by DJ and producer MJ Cole, to dramatise the "intense" sensory effect of Schwartz’s new product ‘Flavour Shots’.
Client: Jeremy Shute, EMEA vice-president of marketing at Schwartz
Agency: Grey London
Creatives: Nils Leonard, Andy Lockley, Pauline Ashford and Mike Kennedy
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London