Schwartz visualises the sound of taste with several tonnes of herbs and spices
Several tonnes of herbs and spices, ranging from black peppercorns to cinnamon powder, are rigged to explode in perfect sync to music for spice company Schwartz.
Each explosion represents an individual piano note or chord in an original score by DJ and producer MJ Cole, to dramatise the "intense" sensory effect of Schwartz’s new product ‘Flavour Shots’.
Client: Jeremy Shute, EMEA vice-president of marketing at Schwartz
Agency: Grey London
Creatives: Nils Leonard, Andy Lockley, Pauline Ashford and Mike Kennedy
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Junior Planner Recipe Advertising 19-21k, Oxford Circus