Co-op Bank runs second ad following scandal
The Co-operative Bank thanked its customers, colleagues and investors in a print ad, as further allegations were made in yesterday's Mail on Sunday about the bank's former chairman Paul Flowers.
Co-operative Bank: runs thank-you ad in Sunday newspapers
The ad, created by Leo Burnett, took the form of a letter from Niall Booker, the chief executive of The Co-op Bank. It follows an ad in November, which claimed that "ethical banking" has always been in the bank's DNA.
The ad ran in Sunday newspapers yesterday in a campaign planned and bought by Rocket.
The copy in the ad said: "As many of you will be aware, 2013 was a testing year for The Co-operative Bank and as we start the New Year, I would like to say a heartfelt thank you to our customers, colleagues and investors who have demonstrated overwhelming loyalty and support throughout."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...