Co-op Bank runs second ad following scandal
The Co-operative Bank thanked its customers, colleagues and investors in a print ad, as further allegations were made in yesterday's Mail on Sunday about the bank's former chairman Paul Flowers.
Co-operative Bank: runs thank-you ad in Sunday newspapers
The ad, created by Leo Burnett, took the form of a letter from Niall Booker, the chief executive of The Co-op Bank. It follows an ad in November, which claimed that "ethical banking" has always been in the bank's DNA.
The ad ran in Sunday newspapers yesterday in a campaign planned and bought by Rocket.
The copy in the ad said: "As many of you will be aware, 2013 was a testing year for The Co-operative Bank and as we start the New Year, I would like to say a heartfelt thank you to our customers, colleagues and investors who have demonstrated overwhelming loyalty and support throughout."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london