Co-op Bank runs second ad following scandal
The Co-operative Bank thanked its customers, colleagues and investors in a print ad, as further allegations were made in yesterday's Mail on Sunday about the bank's former chairman Paul Flowers.
Co-operative Bank: runs thank-you ad in Sunday newspapers
The ad, created by Leo Burnett, took the form of a letter from Niall Booker, the chief executive of The Co-op Bank. It follows an ad in November, which claimed that "ethical banking" has always been in the bank's DNA.
The ad ran in Sunday newspapers yesterday in a campaign planned and bought by Rocket.
The copy in the ad said: "As many of you will be aware, 2013 was a testing year for The Co-operative Bank and as we start the New Year, I would like to say a heartfelt thank you to our customers, colleagues and investors who have demonstrated overwhelming loyalty and support throughout."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London