David Emin to leave Trinity Mirror
David Emin, the former ad director at the Mirror newspapers, has resigned from his position as the managing director of Trinity Mirror's ad sales arm, the National Advertising Sales Agency (NASA).
David Emin: leaves Trinity Mirror
Trinity Mirror said in a statement that it was now looking to hire someone with "extensive digital experience to significantly accelerate NASA's advertising growth plans across all platforms".
Andy Whelan, the advertising director, will take on the role of acting managing director of NASA, until a successor is appointed, reporting to Mark Hollinshead, the chief operating officer of Trinity Mirror.
Emin, who joined Trinity Mirror in 2006, set up NASA as the joint national sales team for both national and regional newspapers and their corresponding digital products, in March 2013.
Hollinshead, said: "I would like to thank David for his tremendous contribution to the business over the years, and especially the energy he brought to launching NASA. I wish David well for the future.
"However, we now have an opportunity to put in place a digitally focused leader who, alongside the current senior NASA team, will aggressively drive our advertising growth plans across all our platforms.
"Our strategy is to become one of the UK's leading multi-platform publishers and this position is integral to those ambitions."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester