Sochi 2014 athletes face up to epic task in BBC 'Nature' ad
The gloomy tones of actor Charles Dance represent the threatening voice of nature in this clip, which summons the epic spirit of films such as the 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy.
The ad promotes the BBC’s coverage of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics in
Creatives: Mark Roalfe, Barnaby Blackburn and Gustavo Kopit
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London