Sochi 2014 athletes face up to epic task in BBC 'Nature' ad
The gloomy tones of actor Charles Dance represent the threatening voice of nature in this clip, which summons the epic spirit of films such as the 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy.
The ad promotes the BBC’s coverage of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics in
Creatives: Mark Roalfe, Barnaby Blackburn and Gustavo Kopit
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...