IPC Media, Vodafone and OMD partner for research project
IPC Media, OMD UK and Vodafone are collaborating on a research project that is to focus on finding out more about the future of the family.
Research project: multi-disciplinary group to focus on the future of the family
The partnership is set to build on OMD UK's existing research project called 'Future of Britain' and will also draw on Vodafone's interest in how technology will support families and the home in the future.
The project will use IPC Media's Origin panel, which is an online community of 7,500 women across the UK. OMD UK's 'snapshot' panel, an online survey of 2,500 people who are representative of the population, will also be used.
Lynne Springett, the group head of IPC Insight said: "We already have a working relationship with OMD UK as they are a client of ours, but this is the first time we have collaborated with them.
"Families and mums are our core audience and we are keen to learn as much about them as we can. We research on an ongoing basis, but liked the idea of working with OMD UK to find out about how families are changing."
Chira Tochia, an insight executive at OMD UK, said: "With our resources combined, we will provide even more robust and insightful results gauging what the future family will look like."
'Future of the Family' will be published in the spring.
The second phase of Future of Britain found people swap devices 21 times an hour.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)