Business insurance site hires UM London ahead of ad push
Simply Business, the online comparison site for business insurance, has hired UM London to its media planning and buying account ahead of its first big ad campaign.
Simply Business: appoints UM London ahead of first major ad campaign
UM London will work alongside People Ideas & Culture, which picked up the advertising account for Simply Business around six months ago and will manage its creative from its new Copenhagen office.
The Interpublic media agency will initially plan and buy a test TV and digital ad campaign to launch in the spring of this year. If the test campaign is successful, UM will be charged with developing an ad campaign with a "significant" budget.
Jasper Martens, the head of marketing and communications at Simply Business, said: "UM London’s preparation, planning and approach were the strongest by far, beating contenders OMD and others. UM London won because the agency looked after our needs most closely."
Simply Business has not worked with a media agency before.
Natalie Yorke, the new business director at UM London, said: "This project will further boost UM London’s proven track record in growing brands and businesses through a thorough test, learn and refine approach."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London