John Cherry joins JWT London
JWT London has hired the former Fallon creative John Cherry as a creative director.
John Cherry: creative director moves to JWT
Cherry will oversee accounts including Kenwood and Johnson & Johnson.
Most recently, Cherry has been a freelance creative director at agencies including Work Club and Wieden & Kennedy.
Cherry previously worked at Fallon on Orange, Cadbury and the BBC. He was an art director on the Stella Artois "smooth originals" campaign, which won a Cannes Gold Lion in 2009.
He started his career in 2001 at Wieden & Kennedy, where he wrote the Honda "sense" campaign, and has also worked at Kesselskramer in Amsterdam.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director of JWT, said: "I’m so excited about John joining our creative department. His work speaks for itself and I know he will do great things on our brands at JWT."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)