John Cherry joins JWT London
JWT London has hired the former Fallon creative John Cherry as a creative director.
John Cherry: creative director moves to JWT
Cherry will oversee accounts including Kenwood and Johnson & Johnson.
Most recently, Cherry has been a freelance creative director at agencies including Work Club and Wieden & Kennedy.
Cherry previously worked at Fallon on Orange, Cadbury and the BBC. He was an art director on the Stella Artois "smooth originals" campaign, which won a Cannes Gold Lion in 2009.
He started his career in 2001 at Wieden & Kennedy, where he wrote the Honda "sense" campaign, and has also worked at Kesselskramer in Amsterdam.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director of JWT, said: "I’m so excited about John joining our creative department. His work speaks for itself and I know he will do great things on our brands at JWT."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)