John Cherry joins JWT London
JWT London has hired the former Fallon creative John Cherry as a creative director.
John Cherry: creative director moves to JWT
Cherry will oversee accounts including Kenwood and Johnson & Johnson.
Most recently, Cherry has been a freelance creative director at agencies including Work Club and Wieden & Kennedy.
Cherry previously worked at Fallon on Orange, Cadbury and the BBC. He was an art director on the Stella Artois "smooth originals" campaign, which won a Cannes Gold Lion in 2009.
He started his career in 2001 at Wieden & Kennedy, where he wrote the Honda "sense" campaign, and has also worked at Kesselskramer in Amsterdam.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director of JWT, said: "I’m so excited about John joining our creative department. His work speaks for itself and I know he will do great things on our brands at JWT."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...