John Cherry joins JWT London
JWT London has hired the former Fallon creative John Cherry as a creative director.
John Cherry: creative director moves to JWT
Cherry will oversee accounts including Kenwood and Johnson & Johnson.
Most recently, Cherry has been a freelance creative director at agencies including Work Club and Wieden & Kennedy.
Cherry previously worked at Fallon on Orange, Cadbury and the BBC. He was an art director on the Stella Artois "smooth originals" campaign, which won a Cannes Gold Lion in 2009.
He started his career in 2001 at Wieden & Kennedy, where he wrote the Honda "sense" campaign, and has also worked at Kesselskramer in Amsterdam.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director of JWT, said: "I’m so excited about John joining our creative department. His work speaks for itself and I know he will do great things on our brands at JWT."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire