John Cherry joins JWT London
JWT London has hired the former Fallon creative John Cherry as a creative director.
John Cherry: creative director moves to JWT
Cherry will oversee accounts including Kenwood and Johnson & Johnson.
Most recently, Cherry has been a freelance creative director at agencies including Work Club and Wieden & Kennedy.
Cherry previously worked at Fallon on Orange, Cadbury and the BBC. He was an art director on the Stella Artois "smooth originals" campaign, which won a Cannes Gold Lion in 2009.
He started his career in 2001 at Wieden & Kennedy, where he wrote the Honda "sense" campaign, and has also worked at Kesselskramer in Amsterdam.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director of JWT, said: "I’m so excited about John joining our creative department. His work speaks for itself and I know he will do great things on our brands at JWT."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- eCommerce Director - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Barnes