Birds Eye owner Iglo brings back top marketing role
Birds Eye brand-owner Iglo has appointed Luca Miggiano as group chief marketing officer, a role it discarded a year ago when predecessor Andreas Welsch was promoted to head up Iglo's Benelux region.
Iglo: Birds Eye and Findus owner brings back chief marketing role
Miggiano, who joins Iglo later this year, is currently Mondelez’s vice-president of chocolate for the UK, Ireland and Nordics. His appointment has been made by Iglo chief executive Elio Leoni Sceti, who joined last May and who recently said his aim was to double group sales from €1.6bn (£1.3bn) to €3.2bn (£2.6bn) in 2020.
The frozen foods group has also made two senior digital appointments. Francis Nicholas has been named head of digital sales. He joins from Procter & Gamble, where he was EMEA ecommerce business development leader. The group has also appointed Jerry Daykin as head of digital marketing. He will join from Mondelez, where he is EU social media marketing manager.
Leoni Sceti said: "These appointments are a key part of delivering the new strategy and digital sales and marketing are at the heart of this.
"Many of our consumers now go online not just to shop, but also for recipe ideas and inspiration as to what they eat. As a result, it is essential that Iglo Group increases its focus on online platforms and messaging."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £90-100k + BONUS Salt £90000 - £100000 per annum, Cheshire / Greater Manchester / Merseyside