Profero names Eloise Smith as ECD
Profero London has hired Eloise Smith, a creative director at Havas Worldwide London, as its executive creative director, replacing Ben Clapp.
Eloise Smith: joining Profero London
Smith will oversee the digital agency’s eight-strong creative department, working on clients including Marks & Spencer, Revlon and the BBC.
She will work closely with Dale Gall, Profero’s chief executive, and Buster Dover, the managing director.
A creative director at Havas Worldwide London since 2010, Smith created work for clients including Citroën, Kraft and Chivas Regal.
She was previously at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, St Luke’s, AKQA and Work Club.
Clapp is leaving Profero by mutual consent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire