Profero names Eloise Smith as ECD
Profero London has hired Eloise Smith, a creative director at Havas Worldwide London, as its executive creative director, replacing Ben Clapp.
Eloise Smith: joining Profero London
Smith will oversee the digital agency’s eight-strong creative department, working on clients including Marks & Spencer, Revlon and the BBC.
She will work closely with Dale Gall, Profero’s chief executive, and Buster Dover, the managing director.
A creative director at Havas Worldwide London since 2010, Smith created work for clients including Citroën, Kraft and Chivas Regal.
She was previously at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, St Luke’s, AKQA and Work Club.
Clapp is leaving Profero by mutual consent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Team Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum, East Midlands Region / Derbyshire