Profero names Eloise Smith as ECD
Profero London has hired Eloise Smith, a creative director at Havas Worldwide London, as its executive creative director, replacing Ben Clapp.
Eloise Smith: joining Profero London
Smith will oversee the digital agency’s eight-strong creative department, working on clients including Marks & Spencer, Revlon and the BBC.
She will work closely with Dale Gall, Profero’s chief executive, and Buster Dover, the managing director.
A creative director at Havas Worldwide London since 2010, Smith created work for clients including Citroën, Kraft and Chivas Regal.
She was previously at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, St Luke’s, AKQA and Work Club.
Clapp is leaving Profero by mutual consent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)