Adam & Eve/DDB secures Foster's digital ad account
Adam & Eve/DDB has been handed the digital advertising account for Foster's following a competitive pitch.
Foster's: the Australian Brad and Dan characters created by Adam & Eve/DDB
The business moves from Lean Mean Fighting Machine.
Adam & Eve/DDB already handles the above-the-line account for the Heineken-owned lager brand. The agency was responsible for creating the Australian Brad and Dan characters and the "good call" positioning.
Emma Sherwood-Smith, the marketing manager for Foster’s, said: "The appointment of Adam & Eve/DDB will help bring a better integrated and more effective approach to developing compelling creative work for Foster’s online in 2014."
Heineken appointed LMFM in 2011. Hypernaked previously handled the business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Super Benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer - Marketing and Communications Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Buckinghamshire