Adam & Eve/DDB secures Foster's digital ad account
Adam & Eve/DDB has been handed the digital advertising account for Foster's following a competitive pitch.
Foster's: the Australian Brad and Dan characters created by Adam & Eve/DDB
The business moves from Lean Mean Fighting Machine.
Adam & Eve/DDB already handles the above-the-line account for the Heineken-owned lager brand. The agency was responsible for creating the Australian Brad and Dan characters and the "good call" positioning.
Emma Sherwood-Smith, the marketing manager for Foster’s, said: "The appointment of Adam & Eve/DDB will help bring a better integrated and more effective approach to developing compelling creative work for Foster’s online in 2014."
Heineken appointed LMFM in 2011. Hypernaked previously handled the business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London