Adam & Eve/DDB secures Foster's digital ad account
Adam & Eve/DDB has been handed the digital advertising account for Foster's following a competitive pitch.
Foster's: the Australian Brad and Dan characters created by Adam & Eve/DDB
The business moves from Lean Mean Fighting Machine.
Adam & Eve/DDB already handles the above-the-line account for the Heineken-owned lager brand. The agency was responsible for creating the Australian Brad and Dan characters and the "good call" positioning.
Emma Sherwood-Smith, the marketing manager for Foster’s, said: "The appointment of Adam & Eve/DDB will help bring a better integrated and more effective approach to developing compelling creative work for Foster’s online in 2014."
Heineken appointed LMFM in 2011. Hypernaked previously handled the business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London