Cadbury "Keith" by Fallon
Cadbury, the chocolate brand owned by Mondelez International, is releasing a campaign for Dairy Milk. Fallon has created a 60-second TV spot and a 90-second version for the cinema. The ad opens with the protagonist, Keith, sitting in his office, having been put on hold on the telephone. After taking a bite of a Dairy Milk bar, he becomes full of joy and dances and mimes along to the hold music – Bacarra’s Yes Sir, I Can Boogie. The spot ends with a Twitter hashtag of the brand’s new slogan, #FreeTheJoy. It was created by Tom Chancellor and directed by Blue Source through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...