Cadbury "Keith" by Fallon
Cadbury, the chocolate brand owned by Mondelez International, is releasing a campaign for Dairy Milk. Fallon has created a 60-second TV spot and a 90-second version for the cinema. The ad opens with the protagonist, Keith, sitting in his office, having been put on hold on the telephone. After taking a bite of a Dairy Milk bar, he becomes full of joy and dances and mimes along to the hold music – Bacarra’s Yes Sir, I Can Boogie. The spot ends with a Twitter hashtag of the brand’s new slogan, #FreeTheJoy. It was created by Tom Chancellor and directed by Blue Source through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Manager - Packaging - Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London