Jack Daniel's kicks off rock 'n' roll ad contest
Jack Daniel's is looking for an agency to reinforce its association with music.
Jack Daniel's: seeking agency
Creativebrief is helping the whiskey brand with the pitch, which is in its early stages. Agencies have been contacted and, at the time of writing, some had already held chemistry meetings with the company.
The UK brief asks for an agency to devise a music platform for Jack Daniel’s, which has often looked to highlight its rock ’n’ roll credentials in its marketing.
The pitch does not affect Agency Republic, which won the brand’s UK digital account in 2011 after a pitch; UM London, which handles media; nor Arnold Worldwide, the global creative agency.
Previous music-based campaigns include "JD roots" by Agency Republic and UM London, in partnership with NME.
Jack Daniel’s parent company is Brown-Forman, which also owns Southern Comfort and Finlandia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Digital Production Manager ADLIB c.£35k, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Brand Development Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Greater)
- Join the flagship Agency team at Blue Skies, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)