Jack Daniel's kicks off rock 'n' roll ad contest
Jack Daniel's is looking for an agency to reinforce its association with music.
Jack Daniel's: seeking agency
Creativebrief is helping the whiskey brand with the pitch, which is in its early stages. Agencies have been contacted and, at the time of writing, some had already held chemistry meetings with the company.
The UK brief asks for an agency to devise a music platform for Jack Daniel’s, which has often looked to highlight its rock ’n’ roll credentials in its marketing.
The pitch does not affect Agency Republic, which won the brand’s UK digital account in 2011 after a pitch; UM London, which handles media; nor Arnold Worldwide, the global creative agency.
Previous music-based campaigns include "JD roots" by Agency Republic and UM London, in partnership with NME.
Jack Daniel’s parent company is Brown-Forman, which also owns Southern Comfort and Finlandia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Project Co-ordinator (Traffic) Creative Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, Berkshire