Vomiting infant terrorises NYC in devil-baby movie viral
A possessed, devil baby scares the wits out of pedestrians and projectile vomits on the real-life streets of New York in a stunt to promote upcoming horror film 'Devil's Due'.
The animatronic satanic infant rides around hidden from view in a radio-controlled pram, until unsuspecting New Yorkers approach to take a closer look, at which point it lurches up out of the pram and emits a blood-curdling scream.
The real-life action cuts to a scene from the film, with a man in a hospital bed proclaiming, "The anti-Christ is coming," before the title of the movie is revealed.
Client: 20th Century Fox
Brand: ‘Devil’s Due’
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London