Vomiting infant terrorises NYC in devil-baby movie viral
A possessed, devil baby scares the wits out of pedestrians and projectile vomits on the real-life streets of New York in a stunt to promote upcoming horror film 'Devil's Due'.
The animatronic satanic infant rides around hidden from view in a radio-controlled pram, until unsuspecting New Yorkers approach to take a closer look, at which point it lurches up out of the pram and emits a blood-curdling scream.
The real-life action cuts to a scene from the film, with a man in a hospital bed proclaiming, "The anti-Christ is coming," before the title of the movie is revealed.
Client: 20th Century Fox
Brand: ‘Devil’s Due’
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Artworker Creative Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + pro rata, East London
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge