Vomiting infant terrorises NYC in devil-baby movie viral
A possessed, devil baby scares the wits out of pedestrians and projectile vomits on the real-life streets of New York in a stunt to promote upcoming horror film 'Devil's Due'.
The animatronic satanic infant rides around hidden from view in a radio-controlled pram, until unsuspecting New Yorkers approach to take a closer look, at which point it lurches up out of the pram and emits a blood-curdling scream.
The real-life action cuts to a scene from the film, with a man in a hospital bed proclaiming, "The anti-Christ is coming," before the title of the movie is revealed.
Client: 20th Century Fox
Brand: ‘Devil’s Due’
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)