Vomiting infant terrorises NYC in devil-baby movie viral
A possessed, devil baby scares the wits out of pedestrians and projectile vomits on the real-life streets of New York in a stunt to promote upcoming horror film 'Devil's Due'.
The animatronic satanic infant rides around hidden from view in a radio-controlled pram, until unsuspecting New Yorkers approach to take a closer look, at which point it lurches up out of the pram and emits a blood-curdling scream.
The real-life action cuts to a scene from the film, with a man in a hospital bed proclaiming, "The anti-Christ is coming," before the title of the movie is revealed.
Client: 20th Century Fox
Brand: ‘Devil’s Due’
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London