Vomiting infant terrorises NYC in devil-baby movie viral
A possessed, devil baby scares the wits out of pedestrians and projectile vomits on the real-life streets of New York in a stunt to promote upcoming horror film 'Devil's Due'.
The animatronic satanic infant rides around hidden from view in a radio-controlled pram, until unsuspecting New Yorkers approach to take a closer look, at which point it lurches up out of the pram and emits a blood-curdling scream.
The real-life action cuts to a scene from the film, with a man in a hospital bed proclaiming, "The anti-Christ is coming," before the title of the movie is revealed.
Client: 20th Century Fox
Brand: ‘Devil’s Due’
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)